ATD FOURTH WORLD is a human rights based anti-poverty organisation, with over 50 years experience of tackling inequality and promoting social justice in the UK.
Working in partnership with people affected by poverty, ATD Fourth World has, since 1968, concentrated its efforts on supporting families and influencing policy through work at Frimhurst Family House in Surrey and our National Centre in London.
For more information on ATD 4th World, visit their website at:
ATD Fourth World Latest Blog Posts
- APLE and the UN International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
- Financial Insecurity, Financial Exclusion, and Debt- ATD Fourth World
- Addressing Poverty with Lived Experience- Artur and Aida’s Story (ATD Fourth World)
- Digital Exclusion: Feeling Anxious, Under Pressure, and Bored- ATD Fourth World
- Speaking to Power: Global Protest to Fight Inequality (ATD Fourth World)